Brunch is so much more than just an excuse to drink before noon on weekends: it’s also an excuse to eat amazing breakfast hybrid meals that don’t quite fit in with the 8:00am crowd.
Whether you prefer savory or sweet, there’s something for everyone. And these are definitely the best recipes we’ve seen so far. Take a look before planning your midday meal this weekend!
1. Boston Creme Pie Pancakes
2. Breakfast Nachos
3. Bacon, Egg and Cheese “Wafflebrown” Sandwich
4. Oatmeal Cookies and Milk Breakfast Cups
5. Tater Tot Breakfast Pizza
6. Dark Chocolate Avocado Mousse with Coconut Caramelized Bananas
7. Slow Cooker Short Rib Hash
8. S’more-Stuffed French Toast
9. Nutella and Bacon-Stuffed French Toast
10. Pancake-Fried Sausage Patties
11. Roasted Vegetable Queso Frittata
12. Pancake Breakfast Tacos
13. Cream Cheese-Filled Banana Bread
14. Bacon and Egg Grilled Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
15. Baked Banana Donuts with Peanut Butter and Bacon
16. Buttermilk Pancake Layer Cake with Malted Pecan Buttercream
17. Bacon, Egg and Avocado Corn Cakes
18. Blood Orange, Chocolate and Pistachio Rye Bread Pudding
19. Double Stuff Oreo Pancakes
20. Tortilla Española
Aaaand now I’m hungry. Time to go to the grocery store so I can make pretty much all of this.